1. Check-in / Check-out Time - Check-in time begins after 4:00 P.M. CST. From time to time access to your unit may be delayed further. Your patience is appreciated in these circumstances. No refunds or discounts will be offered due to a late check-in. Check-out time is 10 A.M. CST.2. Unit Assignments- We reserve the right to change unit assignments. When you confirm your reservation, unit requests will be taken, and a unit type will be assigned. Although all efforts will be made to honor your request, no unit request is guaranteed.
3. Payments - At the time of booking a non-refundable advance payment is required to confirm your reservation. The advance payment will be equivalent to thirty percent (30%) of your reservation total, plus travel insurance, if purchased. The travel insurance is optional and provides you with protection from unexpected events before and during your stay (see Travel Protection Insurance below). Vacation Homes and certain locations may require a higher advance payment. The non-refundable advance payment does apply towards your rent. All reservations, unless otherwise noted at the time of booking, must be paid in full thirty (30) days prior to the arrival date. Some homes may require a larger prepayment and / or payment in full (60) or (90) days in advance. Your payment policy will be reviewed during the booking process. Your credit card on file will automatically be billed for any unpaid balance on the date full payment is due if you have not made other payment arrangements prior to the due date. Final payment must be made by traveler’s check, bank money order, cashier’s check, personal check (with proper identification), MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express. Reservations that are not paid in full by the final payment date will be cancelled and advance payment forfeited.ADDITIONAL CHARGES MAY OCCUR IF: Your unit is found excessively dirty; trash is not removed; any damage to the unit due to negligence or intentional misuse; any loss of items; furniture moved and not returned to its original place before departure; or any fines imposed by the HOA.
4. Travel Protection Insurance - Travel insurance for your stay is available at an additional cost through Red Sky Travel Insurance. In case of certain unforeseen events, this insurance may provide reimbursement for unused, non-refundable pre-paid trip costs. Travel insurance is optional. Please visit www.trippreserver.com/products/sun-trip-preserver/ to review your state specific travel protection policy and a description of coverage. For coverage inquiries or customer service call (866) 889-7409.
5. Damages - Any damages caused by negligence or intentional misuse of the property, unit and/or contents located within the unit/home will be charged to the credit card on file.
6. Security Deposit - A security deposit may be required at some locations. It is paid by check, bank money order or cashier’s check. The security deposit must reach our office within 5 business days of booking the reservation. This deposit is not applied to your rent. However, it is fully refundable within 10 business days of departure provided the following conditions are met:
- No damage is done to the unit or its contents.- No smoking in a non-smoking unit.- All keys, pool tags, gate cards are returned to Salt Water Vacations, LLC. There will be a minimum $10.00 fee for each of the above items not returned to SWV on departure.- All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.- Cancellation policies are correctly followed.- Note: Deposits and/or advance payments will be placed in an interest-bearing escrow account and all interest will accrue to Salt Water Vacations, LLC.7. Cancellation - Cancellations made MORE than 30 days prior to arrival will result in a loss equal to the advance payment and/or security deposit payment. Cancellations WITHIN 30 days of arrival, no shows or early departures after check-in will result in a loss of full payment. This loss may be avoided if you purchased a separate Red Sky Travel Insurance Policy and the reason for cancellation is covered under Red Sky's terms and conditions.
8. Administration Fee and Processing Fee - All reservations will be charged a non-refundable administration fee and processing fee. This fee may vary based on the size of the unit and location.
9. Hurricane Policy– Provided you have purchased Red Sky Travel Insurance, deposits and/or rent paid may be refunded if the accommodations or the primary residence of the guest is located within a mandatory / ordered evacuation area by the local authority.
10. Inclement Weather- Cancellation or early departure due to any other inclement weather does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
11. Smoking– All properties are non-smoking units. Please smoke in the designated areas only; not on balcony. Violators will incur an additional charge. Please dispose of trash properly.
EMERALD DUNES and CRYSTAL SANDS are Smoke-Free facilities. This includes rooms, balconies, and ALL common areas.
12. Pets - We have a minimum number pet-friendly units, and this request must be made the at time of booking. A non-refundable pet fee of $250 will be required when booking a pet-friendly unit. Only one (1) pet is permitted per unit and there is a 40 lb maximum weight limit. Registered guest will be responsible for any pet damages or extra cleaning that is required. Pets are absolutely not permitted in non-pet friendly units; with the exception of service animals. When traveling with your pet you agree you have read, understand and will observe the following rules:
- I do hereby indemnify, hold harmless and release Salt Water Vacations, LLC and all related parties from any and all causes of action, claims, lawsuits and demands of any kind made by any guest or third party as a result of any actions of my pet. - I affirm my pet is up to date on all vaccines.- I agree not to take my pet in any non-pet friendly units. - I agree not to leave my pet outside unattended. - I agree to pick up after my pet disposing of all waste properly.- I agree to keep my pet on a leash at all times unless the unit has a fenced yard. - I agree to keep my pet from being a nuisance or hazard to others. - I affirm my pet has never shown a vicious nature and has never bitten anyone. - As a guest, I agree to keep my pet under my care and take full responsibility for their actions.
13. Barbeque Grills- Some properties are equipped with barbeque grills. Please use caution when grilling. Note: Outdoor grilling on pool decks, balconies, or screen porches is prohibited by law.
14. Age Requirements- NO RESERVATIONS will be accepted for vacationing students or singles under the age of 25 unless accompanied by a parent or guardian at a ratio of 1 parent/guardian over the age of 25 for every 3 persons under 25. The parent or guardian must stay in the unit each night. Any reservation made under false pretenses will be subject to forfeiture of advance payments of rent and deposit. Further, the party will either not be permitted to check in or will be asked to vacate the unit.
15. Maximum Occupancy- The maximum number of guests per unit is based on the individual unit’s ability to comfortably and safely accommodate our guests. If maximum occupancy is exceeded, you will be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments and/or deposits. Children three years of age or younger do not count towards occupancy counts.
16. Minimum Stay Requirements- Most of our properties require a minimum stay of 3 nights. Most gulf front properties require a minimum 7-night stay from Saturday to Saturday during summer and peak summer seasons; however, this is subject to change based on availability. Longer stays may be required for certain units, houses, during other peak seasons and holidays.
17. Amenities– For your convenience each unit will be supplied with toilet paper, paper towels, and garbage bags for the first night’s supply. We encourage our guests to bring extra supplies along with beach towels, laundry detergent, bath toiletries, and kitchen condiments.
18. Clean Fee- All rental units require a one-time departure clean fee to be paid by the guest. The clean fee will be applied to each unit booked and covers all normal cleaning required after your departure. However, if check out requirements such as the removal of all trash from the dwelling, dishes placed in dishwasher and cycle started, pots or pans washed are not met, or another excessive cleaning is required, additional clean fees may be incurred. IF, on ARRIVAL, you have ANY housekeeping problems, report them to the management IMMEDIATELY so they may be remedied as soon as possible. NO discounts or refunds will be given due to housekeeping.19. Linen/Maid Service- Daily maid service is not included in the rental rate but is available upon request for a nominal fee. At check in each unit will be supplied with clean linens, towels, hand cloths, and washcloths. Most units are equipped with a washer and dryer for your use or a laundry facility on the property.
20. Rates- All published rental rates are subject to change without notice. Rate are NOT confirmed until a deposit is made. We reserve the right to correct rates that may have been misquoted due to human and/or computer error. No discounts will be applied for previously booked reservations.
21. Parking– All rental units come with complimentary parking for (2) cars onsite. This is strictly enforced. Please make other arrangements prior to your arrival if you must have more than (2) cars. Absolutely NO trailer parking allowed.
22. Maintenance - If you have a housekeeping or maintenance issue please DO NOT hesitate to call us at (800.336.9669) or report it through the app. Routine maintenance calls are handled on a first-come, first served basis. EMERGENCIES with air conditioning, plumbing, heating, and electricity are considered priority calls and will be addressed as soon as qualified technician becomes available. Salt Water Vacations, LLC staff may enter the property to respond to any maintenance and/or housekeeping issues during your stay. If a situation occurs after hours that is NOT an emergency, please report it immediately and it will be handled the next day. No refunds or discounts will be offered due to unpredicted failures of electricity, water, pool filtration systems, air conditioning, telephone, television or cable service, appliances, etc.
23. Air Conditioning - Please be sure to keep all doors and windows closed when you are running the AC unit. If you open the doors or windows while the AC is running you could freeze up the compressor, possibly causing an expensive repair to the unit that you may be held accountable for.
24. Construction – Salt Water Vacations, LLC cannot predict construction plans in the area and therefore cannot be held responsible for any inconvenience. No refunds or discounts can be given in the event of nearby construction. The Manager will use its best efforts to ensure the appropriate parties are notified and appropriate remedial action was taken in the event that it receives notice that the construction at issue may be in violation of any such local regulations and/or ordinances.
25. Internet – The majority of our properties have internet access through their individual service providers. We do not, however, guarantee internet connectivity due to service being provided by an outside vendor, restrictions from personal computers, and several other factors that may lead to interruption of internet service. In the event the internet service is inoperable, we will do our best to troubleshoot over the phone but if it requires further assistance, the guest may be responsible for contacting the internet provider. No discounts or refunds will be given due to loss of internet service.26. Violation of Policies and Rules- Violation of our policies or those of the Home Owners Association by a guest will result in eviction and the forfeiture of all monies paid including but not limited to the deposit. Salt Water Vacations, LLC reserves the right to refuse future reservations to any guest who has violated our rental policies and rules in the past. ADDITIONAL CHARGES MAY OCCUR IF: Your unit is found excessively dirty; trash is not removed; any damage to the unit due to negligence or intentional misuse; any loss of items; furniture moved and not returned to its original place before departure; or any fines imposed by the HOA.Salt Water Vacations, LLC is an agent of the property owner.4/13/2022
© 2023 Salt Water Vacations, LLC ·
4300 Legendary Drive, Suite 280, Destin, FL 32541 US ·
Website design by Scurto Marketing